SEE IT NOW FOR ONLY $3.99
This is your opportunity to speak your mind on anything regarding Hip Hop culture and view previous video of Q& A’s that have taken place recently around this issue.
This is the option that will allow you to see or hear any articles, television or radio interviews that have occurred.
News Articles and Interviews
Vibe Magazine: award-winning documentary details life of photographer Ernie Paniccioli, who snapped hip hop's first baby steps.
Dallas Penn: The Name in Everyone’s Mouth
Amerinda, Inc.: Author of Who Shot Ya? - Three Decades of Hip Hop Photography (Harper Collins 2002 - ISBN 0-06-621168-9).Radio Interviews
Blackmen Article by Tony Patrick
- Probable Cause and Reasonable Doubt: How to handle yourself when stopped by the Police
- Get Fit: Working Out as a Way of Life
- State of Black Youth in America - Feb 12th
- Getting Fit: with the Bartendaz, NYC
- Cancer, What Is It & Success Treatments for It.
- You and Your Wealth
- Film Producer Jade Denise Dixon And Hip Hop Pioneer Kangol
- Sketch Comedy Team Dormtainment
- Tax John USA
- The Cast of the Three Way Movie
- GRFPT 02-24-12
- Is Ego Ruining Your Relationships with Dr. NIcole Pleasant Immanuel
- Get Ready For Primetime Show (State Of Black Youth)
- Is Ego Impacting Your Relationships
- Get Ready For Prometime(Get Fit : III)
- Get Ready For Primetime Show (Taking Charge Of Your Business during the Recession)
- Get Ready For Primetime (The Our Gang Network Launch)
- The Master Mix Throw Dow
- The Hot Mix
- Psyched Out of Your Money
“Ernie is more than a photographer who froze the element of Hip-
Hop. He has spoken out on where it needs to be corrected, so you
can bring a little clarity to the culture.”
-Chuck D., Public Enemy